• LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:26 PM

Vikings traded for Freeman?

#22 BGG

BGG

• HOGS
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:33 PM

Jags got Sankey is the bigger news here. Denny and I know a prospect when we see him in D6.

#23 The Hog

The Hog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:44 PM

Nice Catch BGG...  If you look at the top50 or the nfl  draft report, he shows correctly.  I must have a logic problem, because those all pull from the same db.

I had not noticed that  before.  Kudos..  I think I found my typo in the logic..  If you notice, the team logos for the RB's were in exactly the same order as the QB logos, so they were ALL wrong.    Again, thanks for the heads up.  

What would you like?  Kidd keeps removing anything I offer, so clearly that is out of bounds here.  

#24 BGG

BGG

• HOGS
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:47 PM

Nice Catch BGG... If you look at the top50 or the nfl draft report, he shows correctly. I must have a logic problem, because those all pull from the same db.
I had not noticed that before. Kudos.. I think I found my typo in the logic.. If you notice, the team logos for the RB's were in exactly the same order as the QB logos, so they were ALL wrong. Again, thanks for the heads up.

What would you like? Kidd keeps removing anything I offer, so clearly that is out of bounds here.

It is all good. Just busting balls....got to have tough skin around here.

#25 kiddlattimer

kiddlattimer

Starting Defense!

• HOGS / Admin
  • 424 posts
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:21 AM

Wilie, put your money where your mouth is and challenge me to fanduel when the season starts.  I will be happy to relieve you of some cash.

I've got a better idea... what about a Hogstrough vs PA fantasy league?  6 PA guys, 6 Hogstrough guys. 

12 teams, PPR, blind bidding waivers. I'm up for adding in IDP and/or 2 QB if you want to make it more challenging, but we don't have to.  

I'll even take Wiley! 

• The Hog and Blatzman like this

#26 Wile E. Coyote

Wile E. Coyote

• HOGS
  • 620 posts
  • LocationThe Hill Country

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:43 AM

He can't because he doesn't have 6 people. Thats why he is over here trolling.

#27 Wile E. Coyote

Wile E. Coyote

• HOGS
  • 620 posts
  • LocationThe Hill Country

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:04 AM

got an answer for Kidd ya Giner?

#28 The Hog

The Hog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:05 AM

Kidd, that sounds like a GREAT idea....   Contact me offline and lets talk details.  

We have been wanting to start a 2 QB league, but not receiving much interest from our long term participants.

I could easily bring 6 in.    Where would we host it?  Scoring PPR, STD etc....  IDP could work also.    

Snake Draft, Auction, Dynasty?

Money or bragging rights?

Anyone know how to gag a coyote?  I have tea bagged him with  my ball sack but he just keeps making noise.

(Kudos Snake, you are still the funniest FFB writer ever)

#29 jTexans

jTexans

• HOGS
  • 428 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:19 AM

ACME blow up farm animal.  

• The Hog likes this

#30 kiddlattimer

kiddlattimer

Starting Defense!

• HOGS / Admin
  • 424 posts
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:22 AM

I'm fine with either money or bragging rights.  I'm so hyper-competitive I'm pissed if I lose at checkers so I don't need extra motivation.  

We'll just run it on a free site so there's no extra $ shelled out for the site.  I'll set it up this afternoon and email over the details.  thehog@pigskinaddiction.com still the best address?  

Agreed on Snake... I don't even try to be funny like him haha. 

#31 The Hog

The Hog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:31 AM

Kidd,  yes that email works best.    I will not be online all day everyday, so there will be some delays in response at times.

This is a go for sure and one of the best ideas that has happened since we lost Chippy and Snake to those damn responsibilities they have.

Looking forward to the Season.

#32 The Hog

The Hog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:44 AM

Just confirmed that Tony "Cat in the Hat" from ESPN radio and Tim Krumrie will be running one team.

Alpine Angel, Hellraiser, Pirate and The Hog will each have teams.   The last one is still in discussion.

#33 Razor

Razor

• HOGS
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:02 AM

Now I'm impressed. Growing up in Wisconsin I have always been a fan of Tim Krumrie.

Being in a league against him, will be very cool.

• Blatzman, hopeful bengals fan and PackMan like this

#34 The Hog

The Hog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:17 PM

Thanks Razor.

We are excited to even know Tim Krumrie.     Personal story, I did some work at his house a few years ago and he has a picture of himself in a Bengals game  Broken nose, blood running down both sides of his face.   You would not want to meet this man of the street, he looks like he would kill you dead and keep moving.    

When you meet him now he is a big guy, not fat but tall and rangy.  HUGE hands smokes a stogie and makes you feel like you have known him forever.  Coaching the local High School team and the kids love him.     

#35 Ragin Kajun

Ragin Kajun

• HOGS
  • 414 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:30 PM

Now we're talking, this is why I love this game.

:thumb_yello:

'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.'

That, and Facebook blows.   :emo-coffee:

#36 Ray

Ray

• HOGS
  • 196 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:19 AM

Why? You'd just keep it, and not pay out when I beat you, kind of like the poor guy you fleeced with your Draft Guide he never got.

:lol:

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." Verbal Kint

#37 The Hog

The Hog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:44 PM

Again, anyone with questions or concerns should contact thehog@pigskinaddiction.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users