7 replies to this topic

#1 Who's Your Daddy

Who's Your Daddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationSnellville Ga

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:03 AM

I should keep AP right?? Over Lacy ?? Easy answer right ?? Than why am I questioning myself?

We get one keeper in a PPR / Standard scoring

"During my 18 years I came to bat almost 10,000 times. I struck out about 1,700 times and walked maybe 1,800 times. You figure a ballplayer will average about 500 at bats a season. That means I played seven years without ever hitting the ball." - Mickey Mantle

#2 GlassJoe

GlassJoe

• HOGS
  • 124 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:26 AM

I'd keep Lacy, personally.  Love AP this year, but Lacy could put up equal numbers, is way younger, and now has ARod to help him in the run game. 

My $0.02.

#3 BGG

BGG

• HOGS
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:27 AM

There are those that believe AP's wheels are about to fall off. Guess it comes down to how many years you think he has left.

#4 GlassJoe

GlassJoe

• HOGS
  • 124 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:36 AM

I love AP, and he's a freak.  I think he has at least one elite year left, probably 2....outside chance of 3.  I think his 31 and 32 year old seasons will still be decent numbers, but I also think Lacy should improve with a healthy Rodgers and is likely to catch as many or more balls than AP.  Lacy was still proving himself through the beginning of last year (remember Franklin had that one huge game in his absence when he thought he was Batman).  Still, since it's only a one keeper league, I'd roll the dice on youth.  Shoot, you may be able to pick up AP in the draft.  Lacy will be 1.1 for sure.  Do you know where you draft yet?

#5 Who's Your Daddy

Who's Your Daddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationSnellville Ga

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:55 AM

I love AP, and he's a freak.  I think he has at least one elite year left, probably 2....outside chance of 3.  I think his 31 and 32 year old seasons will still be decent numbers, but I also think Lacy should improve with a healthy Rodgers and is likely to catch as many or more balls than AP.  Lacy was still proving himself through the beginning of last year (remember Franklin had that one huge game in his absence when he thought he was Batman).  Still, since it's only a one keeper league, I'd roll the dice on youth.  Shoot, you may be able to pick up AP in the draft.  Lacy will be 1.1 for sure.  Do you know where you draft yet?

8th.. So he will probably be gone.. And with the shortage of RB I will probably go RB with my 1st pick.. Im thinking Le'veon Bell, Montee Ball or Lynch may be there at #8 and then grab the best WR in round 2 maybe Jeffrey, Cobb or Brown ?? Im targeting Sankey in round 4 or 5 if he's not gone yet?

"During my 18 years I came to bat almost 10,000 times. I struck out about 1,700 times and walked maybe 1,800 times. You figure a ballplayer will average about 500 at bats a season. That means I played seven years without ever hitting the ball." - Mickey Mantle

#6 Ragin Kajun

Ragin Kajun

• HOGS
  • 414 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:25 PM

I would keep Lacy over AP, but I'd hate myself in the morning.

• Bengrimm, GlassJoe and Who's Your Daddy like this

'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.'

That, and Facebook blows.   :emo-coffee:

#7 Who's Your Daddy

Who's Your Daddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationSnellville Ga

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

I would keep Lacy over AP, but I'd hate myself in the morning.

I have till Friday to change it, but that's exactly how I am feeling right now!!

#8 Giantbear

Giantbear

proof reader

• HOGS
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

I'd keep Lacy, personally.  Love AP this year, but Lacy could put up equal numbers, is way younger, and now has ARod to help him in the run game. 

My $0.02.

i'm with this guy.  Would not hesitate in a keeper league

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users