• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 jTexans

jTexans

• HOGS
  • 428 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:39 PM

anyone pissed off with their service this year?  

It's down right now!!  

#2 BGG

BGG

• HOGS
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:47 PM

Working for me...using Chrome. 

#3 Hurrifan

Hurrifan

• HOGS
  • 179 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:33 PM

It's not working 100% for me. Showing Watt at 0.00 points...in a league where each tackle is 3+ points. A few other players are all showing at 0 when I know they scored points.

#4 BGG

BGG

• HOGS
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:48 PM

Watt caught a TD too.  I wish I could blame my crappy day on MFL but I cannot. 

BTW, Add RG3 to our trade ventures.  Watch out Phillip Rivers.

#5 Your Mom's Side Piece

Your Mom's Side Piece

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:52 PM

Watt didn't record a single tackle today. So unless he would get points for an offensive touchdown he would have a big goose egg for ya

#6 Dreadlock

Dreadlock

• HOGS
  • 192 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:31 PM

I am pissed at the two teams that I currently have on that site. Does that count?

• Ray likes this

#7 PackMan

PackMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:20 AM

it's been fine for me every Sunday so far... The website was pretty advanced in the past but I feel like they've done zero to improve it when websites like ESPN and others have caught up and look way prettier.  I like the player updates on MFL where they get them from 4-5 different FF websites, but I'm really starting to doubt why I'm paying to use them vs a free site for my 12 team league...

#8 Giantbear

Giantbear

proof reader

• HOGS
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:53 AM

given events i have not been on it all that much this season, but when i am, no problems other than it showing scores way too low for my teams.  But that may not be their issue ......

#9 Ragin Kajun

Ragin Kajun

• HOGS
  • 414 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:46 PM

it's been fine for me every Sunday so far... The website was pretty advanced in the past but I feel like they've done zero to improve it when websites like ESPN and others have caught up and look way prettier.  I like the player updates on MFL where they get them from 4-5 different FF websites, but I'm really starting to doubt why I'm paying to use them vs a free site for my 12 team league...

I like MFL, it is very customizable and easy to use.  But I am wondering if it is really worth the cost when there are free league sites out there that do essentially the same thing.  At $6 per team it is palatable, but if it gets to be more than this I will have to question why pay for it when I can do it for free.

'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.'

That, and Facebook blows.   :emo-coffee:

#10 Ray

Ray

• HOGS
  • 196 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:11 AM

I love MFL and will continue to pay for it as I feel it is well worth it. No issues so far this year unless you count the perrenial battle I have trying to set the bidding/open waiver period.

• PackMan likes this

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." Verbal Kint

#11 PackMan

PackMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:42 PM

Honestly the only real reason I stick with it, is it was run by some guys out of Madison, WI and I want to support a local business vs the huge corporations.  That's really the only reason.  Everything else is pretty customizable on the other sites too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users